Friday, June 12, 2009

New baby bunnies! (I'm so happy!)

This morning my doe Fawn, gave birth to four baby bunnies. One was a peanut, (double dwarf gene), and died during or soon after the delivery. The other three, are the fattest babies I've seen this year. One is looking like a false dwarf, (no dwarf gene). They should be orange or fawn colored, but they aren't. Two of them are looking kinda like Chestnuts??? Or blue, or opal, or or orange with a blue undercoat???? They look like they have an Agouti pattern. The other one, is looking like a very light fawn, or a Ruby Eyed White, (REW)?? They are doing really well.







Can't wait for these little guys to grow up!
God bless,
Rachel

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel!
    Those guys are so cute.
    My mom just found your blog so this is the first time I have seen it. Very cute. :)
    Have you seen my blog? reillyclan11.blogspot.com
    Hope to see you soon.
    Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    you should see them now! One fawn and one orange, the cutest little balls of fluff!
    I have not seen your blog but will do so soon!
    Rachel
    P.S.
    Congrats on Lydia. :)

    ReplyDelete